Cultural Human Resources Council
Using the clever and elegant new navigation and graphics, designed and developed by Kenji Toyooka, of Kenji Toyooka Art and Design, and staying comfortably with the CHRC look and brand, you’ll find the same rich content you are used to - a wide array of tools and resources, developed by and for artists and cultural workers.
- explore your discipline or industry– including visual arts and crafts, digital media, film and television, music and sound recording, writing and publishing, live performing arts and heritage – and a special focus on management;
- focus on research – such as CHRC’s upcoming Labour Market Information Study, and the recently published Compensation Survey for Arts Administrators;
- pick out key products such as The Art of Managing Your Career and the HR Management Toolkit;
- dive deep into issues such as developing leadership and preventing harassment, in associated CHRC websites Respectful Workplaces in the Arts respectfulartsworkplaces.ca and Talent to Lead talenttolead.ca;
- post a vacancy on our national job board CultureWorks.ca;
- purchase CHRC products including competency charts and course content;
- connect with a cross-sector coast-to-coast network with a focus on human resources.
A new look and feel as CHRC embarks on its next quarter century!