CHRC’s 25th Annual General Meeting ushers in a New look and feel for CHRC – but the same rich content!
CHRC held its 25th AGM in Toronto on June 19, where one of the big announcements was the launch of its newly refreshed website www.culturalhrc.ca.
Training Videos on Workplace Harassment in the Arts for Employers and for Cultural Workers – now online!
Under the Respectful Workplaces in the Arts banner (respectfulartsworkplaces.ca), the Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) is pleased to announce two training videos on workplace harassment in the arts: one for employers – including Boards of Directors of not-for-profit organizations; and one for cultural workers – including self-employed artists, contractors and employees.
CHRC Newsletter May 2019
- T2L regional gatherings hit the mark!
- STATS CAN releases new provincial/territorial data
- Respectful Workplaces in the Arts - Phase 2 Workshops
- LMI Study penultimate draft to be reviewed by Steering Committee and Advisory Committee
- A PATAC report: Creative Manitoba has launched an “Artists’ Registry”
CHRC Newsletter March/April 2019
- CHRC Membership for 2019 – New and Renewed!
- Respectful Workplaces in the Arts – one year later
- LMI Focus Groups roll out across the country
- Talent to Lead (T2L) gathers its cohorts
- A PATAC report from SaskCulture
- YCW success story. “It was a game changer for us”
- From the Minister of Canadian Revenue
CHRC releases Reporting and Investigating Mechanisms for Workplace Harassment in the Arts!
When harassment happens, who can the victim turn to? And how does an employer, engager or Board of Directors respond when harassment occurs in their workplace?